WHY IS VALLEY FLYING CLUB A GOOD ORGANIZATION
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE VALLEY FLYING CLUB?
Valley flying club is a unique organization. The following benefits, which are hard to come by at the average fixed base operation, are standard for us and are the keystone of our operation:
1) New or Low time aircraft.
2) Well equipped aircraft. Each aircraft and its equipment are kept in good working order.
3) Superlative maintenance, we don't wait for something to break. We try to maintain the aircraft in perfect condition.
4) Cosmetically beautiful aircraft that are maintained that way. You will not find a dirty interior or exterior.
5) The aircraft are all parked in covered tie down spaces. This is expensive, but you don't have the bother of frost in the winter or aircraft preheated by the sun in the summer.
6) Easy scheduling with a 24/7 Internet access.
7) Your own keys to the aircraft you are checked out in, resulting in no unnecessary paperwork or time waste when you want to fly.
8) No payment necessary at the end of each flight. You have the convenience and records afforded by monthly automatic billing through your credit card which we have on file. Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
9) The aircraft are available for overnight trips anywhere in the 48 contiguous states and Canada.
10) We have high time, experienced instructors available.
11) We communicate with our members. There are periodic news bulletins, informative letters, and helpful flying hints.
12) Safety Meetings, Parties, a Christmas Banquet and member get-togethers.
13) Fly away outings to places of interest for the day and weekends.
14) In addition to complimentary caps and shirts emblazoned with our four-color logo, club members are provided with club planner, coffee mugs, a membership card, travel alarm, insulated flight bag and a cockpit flashlight/key chain.
15) Last, but not least, membership in an organization with high ideals and a good working plan, plus the camaraderie of a select group of high quality people.